Our fantastic luxury river trips are either one and a half hours or two hours in length (see the sailing times and prices below). The upper deck has seating for 68 passengers and provides excellent views across the reed beds - the lower deck has a plush lounge seating 46 and also has a fully stocked bar at reasonable prices. Snacks, souvenirs and freshly made tea and coffee are available throughout each tour. Please note due to signal issues when out on the river the bar is cash only, however whilst we are moored you can pay for boarding by card. There are toilets on the vessel. Wheelchairs are welcome and can be wheeled aboard. Group discounts are offered, and well behaved dogs are welcome on board. Telephone booking is strongly recommended however small the number of people.
To check availability and make a booking please call the booking office on 01692630262 thank you.
We are open March to November, please ring for times during March, April, October & November. We aim to run all trips from May to September and the evening trips from June to August.
|Day||1½ hours||1½ hours||1½ hours||2 hours June & July||2 hours August|
|Saturday||Some sailings - please enquire|
- Some trips will be fully booked, for those we may not be able to take passengers without reservations.
- We do occasionally have to change sailing times to accommodate special events.
- For the reasons above, we always advise you to phone us before the trip (whether it's a year or half an hour in advance). Simply leave your name and the number of passengers and we will check availability for you.
- Seating is on a first come first served basis so for the best seat make sure you are at the front of the queue.
- We accept cash and cheque payment, and card payment only at boarding.
|1½ hours||2 hours|
|Family Ticket||£30.00||2 Adults & 2 Children|
|Group Rate||£7.00||20+ passengers|
- Prices are per person
- Easy wheel chair access (please book)
- Booking in advance is recommended as preference is given to bookings, should the boat reach capacity. Reserve places by telephone and board 15 minutes before sailing.