Our fantastic luxury river trips are either one and a half hours or two hours in length (see the sailing times and prices below). Throughout the trip there is excellent commentary from the skipper and continual pointing out of all the wildlife around at the time, with background music played for the return journey. The upper deck has inside and outside seating and provides excellent views across the reed beds - the lower deck has a plush lounge inside, there is outside seating available also. Our fully stocked bar serves a wide range of drinks, as well as snacks and souvenirs. Please note the bar is cash only. Toilets can be found on the lower deck. Boarding begins 15 minutes before departure, and you select your seating once onboard.
To check availability and to purchase your tickets please use our online booking system, alternatively please feel free call the office on 01692630262.
Wheelchair Users: The Southern Comfort is accessible via a small ramp, the lower deck is wheelchair accessible. We are able to accommodate a maximum of 5 wheelchairs per sailing. If you book online please select your ticket type (Adult, Over 65, or Child) and also a wheelchair ticket at no extra charge, thank you.
Group Bookings: For 20 or more persons please call the office on 01692630262 to check availability and to make a booking, do not book using our online booking system, thank you.
Dog Owners: Well behaved dogs are welcome on board, we have a limit of 5 dogs per sailing. If you wish to bring your dog onboard we must be informed when making your booking. Dogs must remain on their lead, on the floor, and under control. To ensure a comfortable and enjoyable trip for all you may be asked to relocate to a different area of the boat with your dog once onboard. We are unable to accept dogs on sailings which are longer than 2 hours. Please note it is ultimately the skippers decision at boarding, whether a dog can board. Thank you for your understanding.
We are open March to November, please ring for times during March, April, October & November. We aim to run all trips from May to September and the evening trips from June to August.
|Day||1½ hours||1½ hours||1½ hours||2 hours June & July||2 hours August|
|Saturday||Some sailings - please enquire|
- Some trips will be fully booked, for those we may not be able to take passengers without reservations.
- We do occasionally have to change sailing times to accommodate special events.
- For the reasons above, we always advise you to phone us before the trip (whether it's a year or half an hour in advance). Simply leave your name and the number of passengers and we will check availability for you.
- Seating is on a first come first served basis so for the best seat make sure you are at the front of the queue.
- We accept cash and card payment at boarding. Please note we are unable to accept American Express cards
|1½ hours||2 hours|
|Child (2-17 years)||£8.00||£8.00|
|Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children)||£32.00||£32.00|
|Group Rate (20+ passengers)||£8.00||£8.00|
- Prices are per person / per dog
- Easy wheel chair access (please book)
- Group bookings please call the office 01692630262, do not book online
- Booking in advance is recommended.
- Dog owners please see above information.